Comment on page
- Experiences built on LANDs
- Logos, thumbnails and descriptions on LANDs or ESTATEs
- Profile images and profile descriptions
- Links included on billboards or advertisements
The Sandbox is extremely proud to be a diverse, multi-national team composed of skilled individuals from a mixture of nations, cultures, religious beliefs, skin shades, gender identities and sexual orientations.
The Sandbox will never share your personal information with anybody unless you have given consent to do so.
Yes, The Sandbox adheres to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Sandbox cannot offer you any tax or financial advice. This information differs by nation as well as by local jurisdictions such as states and counties. Please seek advice from an official tax representative from your local jurisdiction.
Sorry to hear about this. The Sandbox is a User-Generated Content (UGC) Metaverse. Content is mainly uploaded to the platform by individual users, not by The Sandbox itself. The responsibility of any content uploaded to The Sandbox's platform rests solely with the independent individual who uploaded said content. The Sandbox, of course, respects copyright and trademarks. Our advice is:
- To issue a DMCA notice to the individual politely requesting the removal of the alleged infringing content. The may have included alternative contact options on their The Sandbox profile.
- If this is not possible or the individual is not reachable, you can send your DMCA notice to The Sandbox's Privacy Department ([email protected]). Only do this if the user who is responsible for uploading the content is not reachable or has not responded to you.
- The minimum time that someone has to act on a DMCA notice is 14 days.
A fully completed DMCA needs to include your contact details and sufficient evidence that you own the disputed content. You can find out more about DMCA and how to correctly write a takedown notice (including templates) here: